Friday, October 08, 2010

Searching for a harmonizing partner after A's! Itching to do some acapella right now. Maybe I'll uh, find myself a mic and do it with layers after two months. Hope I wouldn't be too busy :/


Ling Kai - Larkin Step

This is a pretty old (original) by singapore singer-songwriter lingkai (now a student, I think) but it finds its way into my head once in awhile and puts itself on repeat. The melody's beautiful :)



Muse - unintended

Cause I really like this song.



Duffy - warwick avenue

and this one too.


... and a million other songs on earth. I like listening to a million bizillion genres, though some make me happier than the others.

I realised this blog doesn't really have most of the music I normally listen to, it disturbs me slightly.

Indie/Jazz (most kinds)/Concert Band/Orchestra/Oldies/abit of alternative/chinese/japanese/contemporary/cinema/pop/r&b/soul/classical/classic rock/choral and nice ones from any genre.

I'd love to share all my favourite music with everyone and play them on the piano, guitar and all the instruments on earth one day.


Last day of school... felt like it, but it was just like any other day.

No comments: